In your heart, you understand you will win a lotto jackpot eventually. Or else why do you get lottery tickets? Here is some advice for your head and heart when you get ready to win.
1) Don’t make promises you do not want to keep. It is simple to inform someone: “If I won the lottery, I’d pay off your mortgage” or “When I win the lottery, I will buy you a brand new car” Such statements, even meant as sympathy for another’s plight, can return to haunt you. You may forget you said it. Yet whenever you do win the lottery, that person to whom you uttered your promise will remember vividly and expect to get their “due” And if you pay off the mortgage or buy that car, it will not mean just as much when it hadn’t been “expected” or “promised”
2) Don’t trust anyone to put on your lottery tickets ahead of the drawing. When large sums of money are involved, it is surprising what sort of long-standing friendship or family tie can be meaningless. Be forewarned: Buy your personal lottery tickets — or at the least ask them to in your safekeeping ahead of the drawing takes place. As an extra precaution, sign the trunk of your winning lottery tickets immediately. Following the drawing, possession is 99 percent of the law.
3) Adhere to a budget. Don’t play with money you’re afraid to lose. Scared money seldom wins. Keep it fun so that your attitude remains positive. Enjoy it with others by pooling your cash with friends, family or co-workers. Not only could it be more fun having fun with others, but it also stretches your lotto budget. Once you pool your cash with others, you can afford to utilize the larger lotto wheels.
4) Have your lotto pool sign a Pooling Agreement. Pooling your cash with others to talk about in more lottery tickets is a superb idea, but do not pool your cash with anyone with no signed agreement. You might think you’re risking only some dollars. However, if the lottery ticket wins, you’ve put in danger potential millions.
5) Don’t forget to skip a drawing. loughglynnfestival To further stretch your lotto dollar, play a large wheeling system once a month and skip one other drawings in between. Or utilize the money you might have spent (but didn’t) on several other form of entertainment. When you have a multiple prize win, you can afford to pay more on lottery tickets the next time, such as for instance playing several lotto wheels. You may be on a warm streak. Once you don’t win, stay on a self-imposed budget and soon you win again. But remember, there’s a very important factor all lottery jackpot winners have in keeping: They all bought a lottery ticket!
6) Keep your lottery tickets safe. Keep your lottery tickets in a secure place and check them right after the drawing. Collect your small prizes (under $600) straight away ahead of the expiration date. Most states give you merely 30 days to claim small wins from lottery agents. Next, you must mail them in or visit a state center.
7) Keep your losing lottery tickets. Save all of your losing lottery tickets as they are tax deductible, dollar for dollar, against your lottery wins. Receipts for other gambling losses can be deducted against lottery wins. Once you win even another prize, you will be glad to have those deductions at tax time.
8) Play some low-odds games. If you intend to start winning sooner rather than later, invest the higher portion of your lottery budget on the cash-5 game offered in your state. You’ll win more prizes more regularly whenever you play the reduced odds pick-5 games. Top prize may be only a hundred thousand dollars or so. Nevertheless, I guarantee that whenever you win one, you will be very, happy!
9) Trust your hunches. Although my strategies are scientific, centered on mathematical probability, I am a good believer in playing hunches, too. If you feel strongly about a certain number, play it. Your inner conscious mind becomes stronger and more accurate as you employ it. Even your hunch muscle has to be exercised to work efficiently. It is essential to think of yourself as a lucky person — to think of yourself as a winner.
10) Practice saying, “No,” before you win the lottery. The most important word any jackpot winner can learn to express can be an emphatic “No!” Many jackpot winners have gone bankrupt because they allowed freeloading friends, relatives, neighbors, and others to bleed them dry. If you think you don’t have the backbone to harden your heart against endless sad tales of need and greed, then do not accept your lottery win in a lump sum. Select the annuity payout and collect your lottery win in annual installments.